From Lisa Wilton of Sun Media:
- ‘Flashpoint’ shines at Gemini Awards
“Flashpoint proved it’s more than a flash in the pan after walking away with three major awards at last night’s Geminis gala. CTV’s popular cop drama received the most gongs of any nominated program during the 90-minute televised event.” Read more.
From Shannon Montgomery of the Canadian Press:
- Flashpoint’ takes top honours at 2009 Gemini Awards celebrating top Canadian TV
“The cross-border hit cop drama “Flashpoint” was the big winner at Saturday’s Gemini Awards as it snagged three of the night’s top honours in Canadian television, including best drama.” Read more.
- Flashpoint triumphs at Gemini gala
“The police drama nabbed a trio of trophies at the annual celebration of Canadian English-language TV: best drama, best director for Kelly Makin, and best actor in a continuing drama for Enrico Colantoni, who stars as the leader of the show’s elite police tactical unit. Producer Anne Marie La Traverse thanked the show’s growing fan base.” Read more.
Diane is the founder of TV, eh? She loves books, movies, TV, science, space, traveling, theatre, art, cats, and drinking multiple beverages at the same time.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- The legacy of Denis McGrath - March 24, 2017
- Crash Gallery returns for a colourful, chaotic second season - February 5, 2017
- Myth or Science: The Secrets of our Senses comes to The Nature of Things - January 18, 2017