Our guest this week is writer/producer Jim Henshaw, talking about the state of the Canadian television industry aka The Moment of Absolute Certainty Never Arrives.
Before that, Anthony and I chat about The Shat hosting the Genie Awards on March 10, those darn loud ads the CRTC wants to hear you rant about, and Anthony rants about Don Cherry renewing his contract with CBC. We also tease next week’s interview with Ken Finkleman of Good Dog with the news that it premieres March 6 with sampling starting February 28.
- Anthony Marco can be found at Dyscultured and lovehatethings and Best Episode Ever, and on Twitter here and here.
- Diane Wild can be found here at TV, eh? and on Twitter here and here.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- Exhibitionists exposes arts programming to CBC - October 9, 2016
- The age of abundant consultation - October 5, 2016
- Chris Haddock finds the heart of The Romeo Section for Season 2 - October 5, 2016