Anthony and Diane talk about Russell Crowe’s tweet-confirmation that he will indeed guest star on Republic of Doyle, Molly Parker’s addition to the cast of The Firm, and Comedy Network’s development slate.
We also rant about a Toronto Star “article” that allows reality producers to congratulate themselves on their feel-good programming, and discuss the CRTC’s new CanCon spending minimums (with – shock – a minimum of ranting).
- Anthony Marco can be found at anthonymarco.com, and on Twitter here and here.
- Diane Wild can be found here at TV, eh? and on Twitter here and here.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- Exhibitionists exposes arts programming to CBC - October 9, 2016
- The age of abundant consultation - October 5, 2016
- Chris Haddock finds the heart of The Romeo Section for Season 2 - October 5, 2016