Jann Arden Gets Cameo Treatment on Robson Arms, March 10 on CTV
The always-hilarious Jann Arden plays an aggressive speed-dater when Fred (Haig Sutherland) attends a “Hasty-Date” event in an all-new episode of Robson Arms, premiering Saturday, March 10 at 9 p.m. ET on CTV (visit CTV.ca to confirm local broadcast times). Robson Arms continues to air Saturdays at 8:30 p.m. ET/PT on The Comedy Network and on demand on The CTV Broadband Network at CTV.ca.
Jolted into action by the gruesome demise of a single neighbour, Fred decides he needs more in life than X-Box and a brain in a goldfish bowl. He attends a speed-dating event and meets a fellow dater (played by Jann Arden) who knows exactly what she wants in a man and isn’t afraid to share it! When his attempt at obtaining a “Hasty-Date” only results in creating a blight on the organizer’s 100 per cent success rate, Fred doggedly pursues a friendship with Carol (Linda Kash), a Robson Arms newcomer.
In other upcoming episodes:
- “Misery, Inc.” (March 17 on CTV): With no job prospects and Yuri (John Cassini) pressuring her for the rent money, Sault (Alisen Down) takes a temporary position at Strategic Consolidated to make ends meet. The “wasteland” is brightened when Sault meets her match, the verbally venomous Perry Sound (Chris William Martin). But is this a match made in heaven or hell?
- “Daughter of Frankenstein” (March 24 on CTV): Carol’s (Linda Kash) enjoying the single, unfettered life until her teenaged daughter, Georgia (Tegan Moss), shows up one dark and stormy night. Georgia rejects her mother’s attempt at bonding, but seeks attention by wreaking havoc in the building. Can the two ever be on equal footing — or in the same headspace, as the case may be?
- “Wayne’s World” (March 31 on CTV): When Wayne (Peter DeLuise) is served with divorce papers, he makes a last ditch – and morally suspect – attempt to save his long lost marriage. But Wayne’s almost-ex, Dawn (Kelly-Ruth Mercier), quickly figures out that Wayne’s flair for fiction has degenerated into a pathological problem. Can Wayne stop lying? But more importantly, can he allow Dawn to give up a real future to live a lie?
Viewers who missed the first five episodes of Robson Arms can catch up on The CTV Broadband Network (at CTV.ca or TheComedyNetwork.ca). Each week, new episodes will be available on demand for free following its television broadcast on CTV and The Comedy Network.
Visit the Robson Arms Web site at RobsonArms.com.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- The legacy of Denis McGrath - March 24, 2017
- Crash Gallery returns for a colourful, chaotic second season - February 5, 2017
- Myth or Science: The Secrets of our Senses comes to The Nature of Things - January 18, 2017