From Sun Media:
- ‘Canadian Idol’ down to three
“As predicted (by yours truly), Dwight d’Eon won’t live to see another week of Canadian Idol.” Read more.
- Lobster fisherman Dwight d’Eon eliminated at Top 4
“After Tuesday night’s results episode, Nova Scotian lobster fisherman Dwight d’Eon is hoping his performances on Canadian Idol will take after the last song he sang on the show — Unforgettable.” Read more.
From the National Post:
- Canadian Idol recap: Top 4 results
“Cute opening combo of Puppy Love and Diana with the boys — Jaydee Bixby, Brian Melo, the soon-to-be-eliminated Dwight d’Eon — fighting for the affections of Carly Rae Jepsen. And then Paul Anka came on stage to croon Put Your Head on My Shoulder, making a Vegas-style bid for audience interaction, and the moment was lost.” Read more.
- Canadian Idol: Good Night, Dwight
“The top four contenders for the infamous title of “Canadian Idol” opened this week’s results show with a medley of standards classics before being joined on stage by Paul Anka.” Read more.
From the Vancouver Sun:
- Hope burns bright for Carly Rae
“The latest round of Canadian Idol leaves just three competitors heading for the finish line, and Mission-born Carly Rae Jepsen made the cut.” Read more.
From Reality TV Calendar:
- Canadian Idol: Forgettable, That’s What You Are
“The Idols open the show performing a few Paul Anka hits. They begin with “Puppy Love” and Carly Rae and Jaydee act cute as usual and Dwight and Brian steal Carly Rae away and compete for her. Ha! The Idols finish with “Diana.”” Read more.
Diane is the founder of TV, eh? She loves books, movies, TV, science, space, traveling, theatre, art, cats, and drinking multiple beverages at the same time.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- The legacy of Denis McGrath - March 24, 2017
- Crash Gallery returns for a colourful, chaotic second season - February 5, 2017
- Myth or Science: The Secrets of our Senses comes to The Nature of Things - January 18, 2017