From Graeme McRanor of 24 Hours:
- Haddock: The man with Intelligence
“Given that Intelligence is a Canadian production, it seems only fitting to mention the show’s international success first so that we here at home can subsequently acknowledge its legitimacy as a great series.” Read more.
From Tim Arsenault of the Halifax Chronicle Herald:
- Haddock keeping a smart series alive
“People say, ‘It’s a complicated show. You really have to pay attention.’ On one hand, that’s a flattering thing, to be known as a show that demands the same attention as a novel. On the other hand, you have to realize that some people just graze through stuff and you have to give them a little bit of something, too, because it’s a mass medium.” Read more.
Photo courtesy CBC: Intelligence creator Chris Haddock on set with Matt Frewer as agent Ted Altman.
Diane is the founder of TV, eh? She loves books, movies, TV, science, space, traveling, theatre, art, cats, and drinking multiple beverages at the same time.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- The legacy of Denis McGrath - March 24, 2017
- Crash Gallery returns for a colourful, chaotic second season - February 5, 2017
- Myth or Science: The Secrets of our Senses comes to The Nature of Things - January 18, 2017