From the Hollywood Reporter:
- ‘ReGenesis’ generates most Geminis
“The Canadian sci-fi drama “ReGenesis” led all comers Wednesday night as Canada’s TV industry continued to honor its own at the Gemini Awards.” Read more.
From CanWest News Service:
- Rick Mercer, Doomstown big Gemini winners
“The Rick Mercer Report and the movie Doomstown were among the big winners at tonight’s Gemini Awards gala for Drama, Variety and Comedy.” Read more.
- ‘Doomstown’ sweeps Gemini Awards
“A hard-hitting CTV movie about guns and violence in a tough housing project was the big winner at the Gemini Awards for drama, variety and comedy Wednesday night in Toronto.” Read more.
- Stars of The Robber Bride earn acting Geminis
“Other winners at the Geminis for drama, variety and comedy, handed out Wednesday evening in Toronto, included CBC’s Dragon Boys, which was named best dramatic miniseries.” Read more.
From the Mississauga News:
- Producer picks up two more Geminis
“9 Story Entertainment won two Gemini Awards last night for the program, Skyland. The show was chosen Best Animated Program or Series and also won in the Best Original Music Score for an Animated Program or Series category, for composer Paul Intson’s piece, Mogura.” Read more.
Diane is the founder of TV, eh? She loves books, movies, TV, science, space, traveling, theatre, art, cats, and drinking multiple beverages at the same time.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- The legacy of Denis McGrath - March 24, 2017
- Crash Gallery returns for a colourful, chaotic second season - February 5, 2017
- Myth or Science: The Secrets of our Senses comes to The Nature of Things - January 18, 2017