- ‘Project Runway Canada’ Looking To Launch The Next, Or First, Canadian Fashion Star
“Premiered recently on Slice (the #1 cable network for Canadian women!), Project Runway Canada adheres closely to the original’s pattern–only in place of Tim Gunn is some other guy with a hockey ‘stache, and in place of host Heidi Klum is the regal Queen Bowie herself, Iman.” Read more.
From the Eyeopener (Ryerson University student newspaper):
- Former Ryerson students display on the runway
“In the past, some of Project Runway’s contestants have been rookie hopefuls with a passion for fashion, but Francis says that didn’t cut it in Canada.” Read more.
Diane is the founder of TV, eh? She loves books, movies, TV, science, space, traveling, theatre, art, cats, and drinking multiple beverages at the same time.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- The legacy of Denis McGrath - March 24, 2017
- Crash Gallery returns for a colourful, chaotic second season - February 5, 2017
- Myth or Science: The Secrets of our Senses comes to The Nature of Things - January 18, 2017