From Barry Garron of the Hollywood Reporter:
- TV Review: Flashpoint
“Bottom Line: Crisis intervention isn’t as exciting as it sounds when practiced by this Toronto police team.” Read more.
- Q&A: Bill Mustos
From Tom Jicha of the Sun-Sentinel:
- Canadian import ‘Flashpoint’ nothing to get excited aboot
“CBS loves crime dramas. Even during summer, when other networks are loaded with cheap, hokey reality, CBS managed to find a new cops series, Flashpoint, to replace at least an hour of reruns a week. It didn’t have to look far. Flashpoint, which debuts Friday, comes down from Canada, which has given us hockey, thick bacon and, most importantly in this context, writers and actors who don’t go out on strike with their American counterparts.” Read more.
From Kenn Gold Media Blvd Magazine:
- EP’s and Cast of “Flashpoint”
“Executive producers Bill Mustos and Anne Marie La Taverse and actors Hugh Dillon, Amy Jo Johnson and Enrico Colantoni recently answered questions about the show.” Read more.
Diane is the founder of TV, eh? She loves books, movies, TV, science, space, traveling, theatre, art, cats, and drinking multiple beverages at the same time.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- The legacy of Denis McGrath - March 24, 2017
- Crash Gallery returns for a colourful, chaotic second season - February 5, 2017
- Myth or Science: The Secrets of our Senses comes to The Nature of Things - January 18, 2017