From a media release:
CANADA’S NEXT TOP MODEL Cycle 3 Recruitment Closes Dec. 22
- CTV Announces Final Call to Catwalk Contenders for CANADA’S NEXT TOP MODEL
- Recruitment for third cycle of Gemini Award-winning reality series comes to a close December 22
- Apply now at www.model.ctv.ca for a chance to win a $100,000 modelling contract
Girls with a passion for fashion and dreams of jumpstarting their modelling career have six days left to apply for CANADA’S NEXT TOP MODEL. Deadline for applications is Monday, December 22, 2008. Visit model.ctv.ca to apply online – a program first this year – or download the official application kit and apply by mail. More than 2,000 applications from across the country have been submitted to date. Thousands more will apply, but only 10 women will compete on-air for an incredible grand prize that includes a $100,000 beauty contract. Cycle 3 of the hugely popular Gemini Award-winning series is scheduled to hit the airwaves Spring 2009 on CTV.
To qualify, applicants must be female, between the ages of 18-23 (as of Friday, January 30, 2009), Canadian citizens and/or permanent residents of Canada, and at least 5’8″ in height. Participants must also be prepared to spend five weeks away from family and friends and must not be locked into a current modelling contract.
Hosted by Jay Manuel, CANADA’S NEXT TOP MODEL provides dramatic twists and turns as hopefuls compete to master essential skills and live together, all under the watchful eye of TOP MODEL cameras. One cast member is eliminated each week and the last model standing wins the coveted title of CANADA’S NEXT TOP MODEL.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- The legacy of Denis McGrath - March 24, 2017
- Crash Gallery returns for a colourful, chaotic second season - February 5, 2017
- Myth or Science: The Secrets of our Senses comes to The Nature of Things - January 18, 2017