From Denis McGrath at Dead Things on Sticks:
- Writer and Creator Talk Being Erica
“Jana Sinyor: The first thing is, I’ve always wanted to go back in time. I love time travel shows. And I was interested in the universality of not being able to hit certain milestones in your life as a woman: meet the guy, get the career going, get pregnant; if you don’t meet those milestones you feel like you’re falling behind your peers. I knew a lot of women who were attractive, talented, and for whatever reason, just weren’t able to find that person, or didn’t have a clear and obvious career goal. And I guess I combined those two things.” Read more.
From Bill Brioux at TV Feeds My Family:
- Big Expectations for CBC’s Being Erica
“There is a big, full page ad in today’s Toronto Star promoting tonight’s launch of Being Erica (9 p.m. on CBC). The network clearly sees this as their next breakthrough show.” Read more.
Diane is the founder of TV, eh? She loves books, movies, TV, science, space, traveling, theatre, art, cats, and drinking multiple beverages at the same time.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- The legacy of Denis McGrath - March 24, 2017
- Crash Gallery returns for a colourful, chaotic second season - February 5, 2017
- Myth or Science: The Secrets of our Senses comes to The Nature of Things - January 18, 2017