From a media release:
CANADIAN ORIGINAL DOCUSOAP GRIM SWEEPERS PREMIERES ON MYSTERY TV
- Join the crew of Toronto-based Crime & Trauma Scene Cleaners Inc. for an enlivening look at the business of Death Cleaning
- Grim Sweepers Premieres Sunday, July 4 at 9 p.m. ET/PT on Mystery TV
Radar Station Pictures, in association with Mystery TV, presents the premiere of the one-hour docusoap Grim Sweepers, airing Sunday, July 4 at 9 p.m. ET/PT on Mystery TV. The pilot episode follows Christian Cadieux and his company Crime & Trauma Scene Cleaners Inc. as they set out to clean and decontaminate multiple death and decomposition scenes.
Described as â€œCSIâ€ meets â€œTrailer Park Boysâ€, Grim Sweepers tackles cleaning challenges left over from murders, suicides, drug labs, animal infestations and disease. The crew faces messes, odours, stains, larva and bodily fluid, all while balancing professional conflicts and personal relationships.
It takes a special kind of personality to head up Canada’s most colourful, quirky and eccentric cleaning business. With the stress of growing a revolutionary business and competition on the rise, there’s never a dull moment for Cadieux and the intriguing cast of employees he counts as friends.
Christian Cadieux is President of Crime & Trauma Scene Cleaners Inc. He and his employees offer nationwide service and training for the safe, effective, clean-up and removal of Biohazardous Infectious Materials.
Grim Sweepers is produced by Radar Station Pictures Inc. in association with Canwest Broadcasting with the participation of the Canadian Television Fund, the Ontario Film and Television Tax Credit, and the Canadian Film and Video Production Tax Credit.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- The legacy of Denis McGrath - March 24, 2017
- Crash Gallery returns for a colourful, chaotic second season - February 5, 2017
- Myth or Science: The Secrets of our Senses comes to The Nature of Things - January 18, 2017