From Alex Strachan of Canwest News Service:
- Hush, or the fog will get us
“From its eerie early minutes, Haven may remind some horror-movie fans of The Fog. The analogy is apt, but also a little misleading: Haven, based on the Stephen King novella The Colorado Kid, is its own tale, and it has a way of getting under the skin and burrowing inside the viewer’s head. One thing is clear: It’ll take a lot more than an hour or two of screen time to solve all Haven’s mysteries.” Read more.
From Rob Vaux of Mania:
- Haven: Welcome to… Review
“The pilot for Haven aptly demonstrates both its modest strengths and its copious weaknesses. Its principal failing is that it doesn’t feel significantly different than Eureka, Warehouse 13 or any of Syfy’s other bastard X-Files stepchildren.” Read more.
Diane is the founder of TV, eh? She loves books, movies, TV, science, space, traveling, theatre, art, cats, and drinking multiple beverages at the same time.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- The legacy of Denis McGrath - Mar 24, 2017
- Crash Gallery returns for a colourful, chaotic second season - Feb 5, 2017
- Myth or Science: The Secrets of our Senses comes to The Nature of Things - Jan 18, 2017