From a media release:
Five Guys Let it All Hang Out In New Original Series COCKTALES, Premiering Sept. 23 on The Comedy Network
- Original series shot at the legendary Masonic Temple in Toronto
- Cocktales is a look behind normally closed doors into the shocking, debaucherous, competitive world of male storytelling
The key to the male psyche is about to be revealed! The Comedy Network comes at ya hard with the insanely outrageous premiere of its new original production COCKTALES, this Friday, September 23 at 10 p.m. ET/PT. Shot at the legendary Masonic Temple in Toronto, this new 10-episode, half-hour series gives an inside look at what some men really talk about behind closed doors. Each week, a rotating panel of guys recounts their craziest sexual encounters, hilarious pranks and wildest memories. Viewers can also catch these debaucherous tales on thecomedynetwork.ca.
From high school teachers and computer programmers to city workers and comedians, a varied blend of young men sign on to spill their COCKTALES. Ranging between the ages of 22-35, these storytellers push the boundaries further than ever before with hilarious, crude, and downright messed-up tales. In the premiere episode, the panel recounts poor decisions at a massage parlour, a cockfight, and have a stimulating discussion about the movie Rain Man.
COCKTALES, an original Bell Media production, is co-created and co-produced by Curtis Gajewski and Tim Wadleigh. Also for Bell Media, Alex Sopinka is Executive Producer and Pam de Montmorency is Supervising Producer for the series.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- The legacy of Denis McGrath - March 24, 2017
- Crash Gallery returns for a colourful, chaotic second season - February 5, 2017
- Myth or Science: The Secrets of our Senses comes to The Nature of Things - January 18, 2017