Diane couldn’t think of another excuse to ditch Anthony for the podcast so we’re back this week talking about Continuum’s great numbers, Sanctuary’s demise, The Listener and Pawnathon Canada’s returns, Less Than Kind’s fourth and final season is in production, the Leo awards were handed out, Astral approved the BCE acquisition, EOne is looking at Alliance, and how to get to the next level in Canadian television.
- Anthony Marco can be found at anthonymarco.com, and on Twitter here and here.
- Diane Wild can be found here at TV, eh? and on Twitter here and here.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- The legacy of Denis McGrath - March 24, 2017
- Crash Gallery returns for a colourful, chaotic second season - February 5, 2017
- Myth or Science: The Secrets of our Senses comes to The Nature of Things - January 18, 2017