From a media release:
CBC TELEVISON IS SEARCHING FOR CANADA’S NEXT FOOD STAR TO BE THE NEW HOST OF BEST RECIPES EVER
- Auditions for the new host of Canada’s most-watched daily food program, BEST RECIPES EVER, extended until Friday, August 17
CBC is looking for Canada’s next great food show host – a vibrant, passionate personality to join the network’s daytime television lineup. The successful candidate will replace the current host of BEST RECIPES EVER, Kary Osmond, beginning in January 2013.
“Kary has been a wonderful addition to the CBC daytime family, and we’d like to thank her for her contribution to the show over the past three incredibly successful seasons,” said Jennifer Dettman, Head of Factual Entertainment, CBC. “We wish Kary the best in her next endeavours, and we’re looking forward to working with our partners at Canadian Living to find a new face for the BEST RECIPES EVER brand.”
CBC Television’s hit daily food shows, BEST RECIPES EVER and IN THE KITCHEN WITH STEFANO FAITA, inspire Canadians from coast-to-coast to put delicious meals on their tables every day. Now the search is underway for a new face to join the family.
- Are you knowledgeable about food?
- Are you passionate about teaching others how to cook?
- Are you ready to share your infectious energy with the rest of Canada?
To apply – and for more information about this exciting opportunity – visit cbc.ca/foodhost. Selected candidates will be asked to audition in Toronto later this summer. Applications close Friday, August 17, 2012.
Returning for its fourth season on Monday, September 17 at 3 p.m, BEST RECIPES EVER shows viewers how to prepare the best Canadian Living recipes one “Tested-Till-Perfect” dish at a time, and is the most-watched daily food program in Canada.
Get your aprons ready. Happy cooking!
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- The legacy of Denis McGrath - March 24, 2017
- Crash Gallery returns for a colourful, chaotic second season - February 5, 2017
- Myth or Science: The Secrets of our Senses comes to The Nature of Things - January 18, 2017