From a media release:
TELETOON GOES BANANAS WITH NEW ORIGINAL SERIES ROCKET MONKEYS
- A TELETOON Original Production Premiering Thursday, January 10 at 6:30 p.m. ET/PT
- Featuring the voice talents of Mark McKinney and Seán Cullen
They may not be the brightest monkeys in the universe, but they’re certainly the most entertaining. TELETOON’s newest original series Rocket Monkeys, premiering Thursday, January 10 at 6:30 p.m. ET/PT, introduces the world to brothers Gus and Wally, two inept monkeys who spend their days wreaking havoc on an intergalactic scale.
Featuring voice work by some of Canada’s brightest comedy stars, including Mark McKinney (voice of Lord Peel), Seán Cullen (voice of Gus) and introducing Mark Edwards (voice of Wally), Rocket Monkeys explores the bizarre and hilarious cosmic exploits of primate siblings Gus and Wally. Inexplicably charged with carrying out all kinds of important missions, the brothers tend to cause more intergalactic calamity than they could ever prevent. Luckily they have plenty of help from YAY-OK, their dashing and devoted (if slightly outdated) robot.
A Breakthrough Entertainment production, Rocket Monkeys is created by Dan Abdo and Jason Patterson and developed by Alex Galatis and Mark Evestaff (who also serves as the show’s producer). Executive producers are Ira Levy, Joan Lambur, and Peter Williamson. Season one consists of 13 half-hour episodes.
New episodes of Rocket Monkeys will continue to air every Thursday at 6:30 p.m. ET/PT as part of TELETOON’s Can’t Miss Thursdays programming block.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- The legacy of Denis McGrath - March 24, 2017
- Crash Gallery returns for a colourful, chaotic second season - February 5, 2017
- Myth or Science: The Secrets of our Senses comes to The Nature of Things - January 18, 2017