Anthony and Diane talk about the premiere they care about — Orphan Black — and the ones they don’t — The Next Step and Top Chef Canada. Motive falls in the ratings in its regular timeslot but against the Grammys behemoth, Copper season two is in production and Anthony and Diane swear they’ll watch it this time, the Writers Guild of Canada is offering access to back issues of Canadian Screenwriter online, and Continuum is featured in the New York Times, ladeedah. Then it’s a race to the finish: can Anthony and Diane get through the Think Piece on the future state of TV watching before Skype’s Cylons eradicate their voices?
- Anthony Marco can be found at anthonymarco.com, and on Twitter here and here.
- Diane Wild can be found here at TV, eh? and on Twitter here and here.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- The legacy of Denis McGrath - March 24, 2017
- Crash Gallery returns for a colourful, chaotic second season - February 5, 2017
- Myth or Science: The Secrets of our Senses comes to The Nature of Things - January 18, 2017