Diane and Anthony don’t let a paucity of subjects to talk about prevent them from talking for the usual length of time about the satire on Canadian TV and the insult from an American that hit a little too close to home, Rookie Blue’s May 23 premiere, Motive’s launch this week on ABC, and Netflix’s reaction to Canadian networks encroaching on their territory.
Beverage update: pomegranate lime sparkling water, Santa’s Secret tea, Moscato wine.
Episode 136: Listen or download here or subscribe via iTunes or with any other program via the TV, Eh? feed.
- Anthony Marco can be found at anthonymarco.com, and on Twitter here and here.
- Diane Wild can be found here at TV, eh? and on Twitter hereand here.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- The legacy of Denis McGrath - March 24, 2017
- Crash Gallery returns for a colourful, chaotic second season - February 5, 2017
- Myth or Science: The Secrets of our Senses comes to The Nature of Things - January 18, 2017