Diane and Anthony ponder all the Canadian TV news of the week:
- Tatiana Maslany clones her critics award
- Frank Spotnitz is (approximately) the 57th showrunner of Transporter: The Series for the upcoming believe-it-when-I-see-it season 2
- Package Deal premieres on City September 30
- Nothing premieres on Global
- Haven picks up a couple of guest stars
- The Borgias will end with a whimper … aka an ebook
- A feisty CRTC denied Sun News and Starlight
Episode 146: Listen or download
or subscribe via iTunes or with any other program via the TV, Eh? feed.
- Anthony Marco can be found at anthonymarco.com and on Twitter
- Diane Wild can be found at dianewild.com and on Twitter
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
One thought on “TV, eh? podcast episode 146 – “The Thought Plickens””
I’m glad crtc denied sun news but kind of choked that starlight wasn’t given a greenlight. It’s almost impossible to see canadian movies because none of our broadcasters play them anymore and they only get released in one or two cities in Canada. Sometimes they don’t even get shown outside of film festivals. We pay for these movies with our taxes! Very disapointed with the crtc yet again. So much waste and disfunction with our industry it really gets on my nerves. Sigh
Comments are closed.