From a media release:
City Announces New Production Partner for Season 2 of Original Hit Series, The Bachelor Canada
- Casting for Canada’s next bachelor and bachelorettes begins in December
- Principal production slated for spring 2014; season premiere next fall
Embarking on a new quest to help Canadians find love, City today announced its partnership with Good Human Productions Inc. for Season 2 of the hit romantic reality series The Bachelor Canada.
Founded by former Rogers Media executive Claire Freeland and last season’s supervising producer Sean De Vries, Good Human Productions – a new Vancouver-based production company – will begin principal filming in spring 2014 ahead of the fall premiere.
Ahead of principal production next year, casting for Canada’s next bachelor and bachelorettes begins in December. Full casting details to be announced in the coming weeks.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- The legacy of Denis McGrath - March 24, 2017
- Crash Gallery returns for a colourful, chaotic second season - February 5, 2017
- Myth or Science: The Secrets of our Senses comes to The Nature of Things - January 18, 2017