Anthony and Diane do a little post-mortem on the Canadian International Television Festival, ponder NBC’s decision to co-produce Working The Engels (Canadian producer paraphrased: “WHOO HOO”), briefly celebrate (or roll our eyes at, ANTHONY) the winners of Battle of the Blades, and marvel at the PR genius (no, really) of Bell releasing information on their development slate.
- Anthony Marco can be found at anthonymarco.com and on Twitter
- Diane Wild can be found at dianewild.com and on Twitter
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- The legacy of Denis McGrath - March 24, 2017
- Crash Gallery returns for a colourful, chaotic second season - February 5, 2017
- Myth or Science: The Secrets of our Senses comes to The Nature of Things - January 18, 2017