With just one more week to wait until Jasmine decides between Mikhel and Kevin in The Bachelorette Canada finale, fans were treated to the always-enjoyable Tell All special. In the case of this season, there was much anticipation surrounding it. Would Chris and Drew come to blows? What would Mike say to Jasmine about her letting him go? Did Thomas get a haircut? The mind reeled at the possibilities!
Here’s what we found out:
- I still hate the way the audience is edited at these specials. Those crowd shots are always inserted into the broadcast in post-production, so don’t take them seriously.
- These are called Tell All specials, so why is so much time spent with replayed footage of the season so far? We’re tuning in because we’ve been watching all season long, so skip all that and get to the good stuff, like which conditioner Thomas uses.
- Andrew dropped a couple of slots in my eyes after mocking Chris for “crying on national TV.” Nice zippered jacket.
- It doesn’t matter how much you love or hate Drew, Drew will always love Drew.
- You know what was awesome? Watching Drew watch his expletive-filled exit from the show. His cocky smile faltered.
- You know what was even better? Noah grilling Drew about his actions and him stammering his way through an explanation.
- Even better than that? Drew saying he’d love to be the next bachelor and then making fun of the whole process. The conundrum of Drew indeed.
- Did you guys hear the exchange between Noah and Chris as they went to break?
“The jokes keep on going, you know?” Chris said to Noah. “Does anyone else see this?”
“Everyone sees this,” Noah replied.
- Mike is a classy dude, and he could very well be the next Bachelor Canada.
- Jasmine has a small bladder.
The Bachelorette Canada season finale airs next Tuesday at 9 p.m. ET/PT followed by After the Rose on W Network.
Images courtesy of Corus.
Latest posts by Greg David (see all)
- Link: Daniel and Eugene Levy discuss decision to end Schitt’s Creek after season 6 - March 23, 2019
- Comments and queries for the week of March 22 - March 22, 2019
- Damon Vignale’s The Murders brings Jessica Lucas back to Canadian TV - March 21, 2019