From a media release:
Gusto Worldwide Media is looking for Canada’s next culinary superstars. Whether you’re a professional chef, inspired home cook or a passionate foodie, show us your skills and personality! Gusto Worldwide Media will be producing shows non-stop in 2017 and we’re looking for a variety of talent: bakers, globally inspired cooks or a fun personality who can host a dinner party show. But hurry, this open casting call will close on December 17th.
We want to hear from you if:
- You’re a foodie
- You know how to cook. Really, really cook
- You have a BIG, fun personality
- You specialize in a global cuisine (Korean, Cantonese, Schezuan, Greek, Caribbean, Lebanese, Moroccan, Turkish – just to name a few!)
- Baking is your life
Culinary hopefuls are encouraged to submit a one to two minute video – don’t worry about the production, lighting or editing – to http://www.gustotv.com/casting-call-are-you-canadas-next-culinary-superstar/ .
Set up your phone in the kitchen, hit record and prove that you’re the best at what you do! Tell us about your background, your passion and why you would make the best Gusto star. Tell us what makes you the right person to make Kimchi simple or Baklava achievable. Can you teach Canadians the tricks to great Greek cuisine? This is an opportunity of a lifetime – don’t miss out!
Latest posts by Greg David (see all)
- Link: Cancon television regulations need updating in the age of streaming - August 19, 2017
- Links: Wynonna Earp EP: Nicole and Waverly are ‘destined to be together in any universe’ - August 19, 2017
- Link: Dark Matter: Joseph Mallozzi talks “My Final Gift to You” - August 19, 2017