From a media release:
Crave, in association with KOTV Productions, announced today that production has begun in Montréal on the 10-part Crave Original series, PILLOW TALK. PILLOW TALK is an adaptation of Noovo’s hit French-language series ENTRE DEUX DRAPS, which is currently available on Crave.
Additionally, KOTV and Crave revealed today the full cast which consists of four, real-life couples who play fictionalized versions of themselves:
- Nicola Correia-Damude (SHADOWHUNTERS, BURDEN OF PROOF) and Carlos Gonzalez-Vio (THE EXPANSE, ORPHAN BLACK);
- Adam DiMarco (THE ORDER, THE MAGICIANS) and Sydney Scotia (LIMITED EDITION, REBOOT: THE GUARDIAN CODE);
- Andrew Wheeler (SUPERNATURAL, Best in Show) and Sharon Crandall (The Kid Detective, Welcome to Marwen); and
- Paolo Santalucia (KIM’S CONVENIENCE) and Gregory Prest (Angels in America).
- Additional cast members who play a set of roommates include Chris Robinson (WORKIN’ MOMS, Odd Squad) and Kwasi Thomas (SNOWPIERCER, Altered Carbon).
PILLOW TALK is a 10-part comedy that takes place entirely in bedrooms. The series revolves around four couples, and one set of roommates, of varying ages and backgrounds. With a realistic tone, the dramatic comedy explores in a raw and unexpected way the drama and hilarity experienced by couples in the intimacy of the bedroom.
After a successful first season where it was one of the Top 10 performing series on Noovo, ENTRE DEUX DRAPS was renewed for a second season which premieres on Wednesday, Sept. 15 on Noovo and Noovo.ca.