First we start with some Canadian TV news, like The Listener is now coming back February 8. CTV is pretty sure this time. Maybe.
Riese: Kingdom Falling is going from webseries to airing on Space (and Anthony invites Canadian web series creators to contact him and he’ll interview them for this podcast.)
An innovative way to promote a pilot – independently financed and posted on the web – tries to generate buzz with the blandest media release ever.
The BC homegrown TV industry is way down.
BCE is hoping to avoid the mandatory payment for prime-time Canadian programming in the CTVglobemedia purchase.
- Anthony Marco can be found at Dyscultured and lovehatethings and Best Episode Ever, and on Twitter here and here.
- Diane Wild can be found here at TV, eh? and on Twitter here and here.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- Exhibitionists exposes arts programming to CBC - October 9, 2016
- The age of abundant consultation - October 5, 2016
- Chris Haddock finds the heart of The Romeo Section for Season 2 - October 5, 2016