Amanda Tapping of Sanctuary is our guest this week, talking with Diane about what’s coming up in the next half of season three (premiering April 15 on Space), season four now in production, and the charity Sanctuary for Kids.
After some digression about the leadership debate and Aaron Sorkin, we chat about the WGC screenwriting award winners, the huge numbers for The Kennedys premiere on History, and the premiere of Canadian Pickers.
In our new Viewer Mail segment (ok, a Listener Comment), we close with a discussion on the possibility of a direct link between content creators and audience – eliminating the middleman of the pesky broadcast networks – spurred by a comment to the last podcast by Russell McOrmond.
- Anthony Marco can be found at anthonymarco.com, and on Twitter here and here.
- Diane Wild can be found here at TV, eh? and on Twitter here and here.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- The legacy of Denis McGrath - March 24, 2017
- Crash Gallery returns for a colourful, chaotic second season - February 5, 2017
- Myth or Science: The Secrets of our Senses comes to The Nature of Things - January 18, 2017