The Writers Guild of Canada announced their award winners (but I bet they didn’t use a kazoo when they did), Bomb Girls is cancelled, Package Deal gets a premiere date, Big Brother Canada breaks records, the Canadian Screen Awards are looking for a nickname, the Canadian TV funding model is blamed for a lack of hit shows, Murdoch Mysteries and Degrassi are on a top 50 list, Rachel looks into the transmedia-ing of Canadian TV, and Diane rants about how Canadian networks can get Canadian audiences to watch Canadian TV (hint: it’s not the audience who’s the problem).
- Anthony Marco can be found at anthonymarco.com, and on Twitter here and here.
- Diane Wild can be found here at TV, eh? and on Twitter here and here.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- Rick Mercer ponders what’s next - September 20, 2016
- Link: Oh goody, Real Housewives is coming to Toronto - June 10, 2016
- Link: Orphan Black gears up for an explosive finale - June 10, 2016