No rants this week (mostly), just civil discussion about Kirstine Stewart’s surprise move from CBC to Twitter, Murdoch Mysteries and Dragons’ Den topping the Canadian series ratings, CTV’s Satisfaction starting production with the blandest possible media release, Continuum launching a Vine-based fan engagement initiative that Diane likes (Anthony, not as much), another bad reality show idea pitched via the media, opinion pieces on how Canadian TV’s not so bad – and in fact produces excellence – and Kate Taylor’s article on the Bomb Girls’ cancellation that (gasp) goes beyond the media release.
- Anthony Marco can be found at anthonymarco.com, and on Twitter here and here.
- Diane Wild can be found here at TV, eh? and on Twitter here and here.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- Rick Mercer ponders what’s next - September 20, 2016
- Link: Oh goody, Real Housewives is coming to Toronto - June 10, 2016
- Link: Orphan Black gears up for an explosive finale - June 10, 2016