No rants this week (mostly), just civil discussion about Kirstine Stewart’s surprise move from CBC to Twitter, Murdoch Mysteries and Dragons’ Den topping the Canadian series ratings, CTV’s Satisfaction starting production with the blandest possible media release, Continuum launching a Vine-based fan engagement initiative that Diane likes (Anthony, not as much), another bad reality show idea pitched via the media, opinion pieces on how Canadian TV’s not so bad – and in fact produces excellence – and Kate Taylor’s article on the Bomb Girls’ cancellation that (gasp) goes beyond the media release.
- Anthony Marco can be found at anthonymarco.com, and on Twitter here and here.
- Diane Wild can be found here at TV, eh? and on Twitter here and here.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- The legacy of Denis McGrath - March 24, 2017
- Crash Gallery returns for a colourful, chaotic second season - February 5, 2017
- Myth or Science: The Secrets of our Senses comes to The Nature of Things - January 18, 2017