If Anthony is right and you people like a cranky Diane, you’re going to LOVE this podcast. I’d just been stood up by a Dragon and you’ll hear me roar about that.
We have two interviews, though, and I was perfectly nice to our guests. (It helps that they were prerecorded.) First up is Max Morrow, the star of Family Channel’s new Connor Undercover and a music aficionado. The show airs Fridays.
Our other guest is Sheri Elwood, creator of Call Me Fitz â€“ one of my favourite Canadian shows ever, which airs Sundays on HBO Canada.
- Anthony Marco can be found at Dyscultured and lovehatethings, and on Twitter here and here.
- Diane Wild can be found here at TV, eh? and here on my personal blog, and on Twitter here and here.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- The legacy of Denis McGrath - Mar 24, 2017
- Crash Gallery returns for a colourful, chaotic second season - Feb 5, 2017
- Myth or Science: The Secrets of our Senses comes to The Nature of Things - Jan 18, 2017