From Amber Dowling of TV Guide Canada:
- The Listener’ returns to CTV: Are viewers still interested in ‘The Listener,’ two years later?
If you haven’t heard, The Listener has gone through a few changes since its debut in 2009. When the Canadian drama returns for a sophomore season on Tuesday night, viewers will see a different tone than the inaugural season, along with a few casting changes. Read more.
From Bruce DeMara of the Toronto Star:
- Listener star and his character are older, wiser
As The Listener kicks off its second season, Craig Olejnik is finally — like his character — starting to get comfortable. Read more.
Diane is the founder of TV, eh? She loves books, movies, TV, science, space, traveling, theatre, art, cats, and drinking multiple beverages at the same time.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- The legacy of Denis McGrath - March 24, 2017
- Crash Gallery returns for a colourful, chaotic second season - February 5, 2017
- Myth or Science: The Secrets of our Senses comes to The Nature of Things - January 18, 2017