Our guest this week is Brent Butt of Hiccups, which now has a second season premiere date of May 30 on CTV.
But first, Anthony and Diane discuss the horse meat controversy of Top Chef Canada, casting call for Operation Unplugged, the upcoming sort-of Canadian series The Firm, and Lost Girl’s season two production news. We also talk about how Canadian networks buying US programs right about now is facing some competition from Netflix and common sense.
- Anthony Marco can be found at anthonymarco.com, and on Twitter here and here.
- Diane Wild can be found here at TV, eh? and on Twitter here and here.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- The legacy of Denis McGrath - March 24, 2017
- Crash Gallery returns for a colourful, chaotic second season - February 5, 2017
- Myth or Science: The Secrets of our Senses comes to The Nature of Things - January 18, 2017