The podcast ends with a terrific discussion about web series between writer/producers Kellie Ann Benz (also of The Shorts Report), Jill Golick (Ruby Skye PI) and Nicholas Humphries (Riese). Diane does her best to stay out of the way.
First, Anthony and Diane discuss the upcoming CBC schedule, including Doyle’s take on it as ignoring the arts to become glorified karaoke, as well as Movie Central/Movie Network’s production slate. We admire, sort of, the quixotic campaign to save Endgame, and don’t admire the way the same “news” has been coming out of the Banff Media Festival for years.
- Anthony Marco can be found at anthonymarco.com, and on Twitter here and here.
- Diane Wild can be found here at TV, eh? and on Twitter here and here.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- The legacy of Denis McGrath - March 24, 2017
- Crash Gallery returns for a colourful, chaotic second season - February 5, 2017
- Myth or Science: The Secrets of our Senses comes to The Nature of Things - January 18, 2017