Bell Media Orders New Original Series STYLE BIO
- From Calgary-based Pyramid Productions, STYLE BIO (working title) delves into celebrities’ style evolution from the beginning of their career to present day
- Pop culture docu-series to air on E! and FashionTelevisionChannel
Bell Media announced today that it has ordered the 60-episode, 30-minute pop culture docu-series STYLE BIO (working title) for E! and FashionTelevisionChannel from the Gemini Award-nominated, Calgary-based Pyramid Productions. The entertaining new series, set to premiere in June, tells the chronological style stories of today’s hottest stars, from their humble beginnings to their sparkling A-list red carpet looks. The series begins production in Calgary and Toronto this month.
Each episode of STYLE BIO tells the story of one celebrity’s style evolution through their unforgettable hair, makeup and fashion choices. From the highs and lows of their career and how that affected their look, to how their personal relationships influenced their outfit choices, STYLE BIO covers all the major fashion hits and misses throughout the decades.
Alongside archival celebrity interview clips, vibrant red carpet footage and photos, a panel of expert hairstylists, makeup artists, fashion stylists, designers and fashion journalists weigh in on the celebrity?s looks and transformation from each stage of their red hot career. Stars featured on STYLE BIO include Beyonce, Kim Cattrall, Sarah Jessica Parker, Julia Roberts, Jennifer Lopez, Reese Witherspoon, Jennifer Aniston, Madonna, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, Angelina Jolie, Sandra Bullock, Demi Moore and more.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- The legacy of Denis McGrath - March 24, 2017
- Crash Gallery returns for a colourful, chaotic second season - February 5, 2017
- Myth or Science: The Secrets of our Senses comes to The Nature of Things - January 18, 2017