Anthony and Diane settle down with some beverages and chat about the Screenwrities (aka WGC Screenwriting Award) nominations and Screenies (aka Canadian Screen Award) presenters and pre-show. The Listener filmed in Vancouver and Diane shares some vague anecdotes, Cache Craze premieres, Chopped Canada is ordered, we muse on the motives behind the Motive web series and on the ways the potential Starlight channel for Canadian films could be great or not.
- Anthony Marco can be found at anthonymarco.com, and on Twitter here and here.
- Diane Wild can be found here at TV, eh? and on Twitter here and here.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- The legacy of Denis McGrath - March 24, 2017
- Crash Gallery returns for a colourful, chaotic second season - February 5, 2017
- Myth or Science: The Secrets of our Senses comes to The Nature of Things - January 18, 2017