From a media release:
CASTING CALL: We are looking for creative, confident, energetic artists looking to showcase their skills and talent on national TV!
Lark Productions is now casting Canadian artists for Season 2 for the groundbreaking CBC series – Crash Gallery.
We are looking for artists from a wide variety of mediums from painters, sculptors and mixed media artists to tattoo, graffiti, carving, street art, animators, illustrators, all creative mediums apply.
We want to hear from you if:
• You want an opportunity to showcase your talent on a televised, national stage
• You have advanced art skills (the ability to draw & sketch is a must)
• You are enthusiastic to take on an art challenge both within & outside your specialized medium
• You are comfortable on camera and have an outgoing personality
• You aren’t afraid to get a little competitive!
Casting is currently open, so apply today!
Please send your name, photo, artists bio, contact information and 2-3 photo samples of your artistic work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include links to any relevant pages or media articles.
Latest posts by Greg David (see all)
- Link: Women Behind Canadian TV: Amy Cameron - January 17, 2018
- Hits and misses: The 2018 Canadian Screen Awards nominees - January 17, 2018
- DHX Media and Nickelodeon roll out Massive Monster Mayhem internationally - January 17, 2018