From a media release:
For years, the Montreal-based duo have been a team creating exquisite dining experiences for guests at Hughesâ€™ critically acclaimed restaurantÂ Le Bremner. Digging into their locally sourced sensibilities, Chuck and Danny seek out the freshest and wildest array of flavours from dedicated food producers, artisans and local chefs as they crisscross Canada and experience theÂ RV lifestyle. From bagging seaweed in wet suits to digging for quahogs, harvesting wild rice in a canoe or foraging for juniper on ATVâ€™s, they go to any lengths to get the best local ingredients.
Chuck and Dannyâ€™s journey spans Vancouver Island, British Columbia to Prince Edward Island National Park, PEI. With a passionate appreciation for local food,Â Chuck and Dannyâ€™s Road TripÂ takes an inspired approach to camp style cuisine, served up with the enthusiasm only true adventure-loving chefs can deliver.
Locations and local chefs featured include:
- Episode 1Â takes place in Prince Edward and Hastings Counties, Ontario and features Justin Cournoyer, owner/chef of Actinolite.
- Episode 2Â takes place on Vancouver Island, British Columbia and features chef Dan Hudson.
- Episode 3Â takes place on Salt Spring Island, British Columbia and features Brooke Winters, owner/chef at Bnurtured Trailer.
- Episode 4Â takes place in Rouge National Urban Park, Ontario and features Elia Herrera, executive chef at Los Colibris.
- Episode 5Â takes place in Fundy National Park, New Brunswick and features Pierre A Richard, chef at Little Louis Oyster Bar.
- Episode 6Â takes place in Prince Edward Island National Park, PEI and features Ross Munro, owner/operator at Prince Edward Island Culinary Adventures.
Chuck & Dannyâ€™s Road TripÂ is produced by Force Four Entertainment, in association with Corus Entertainmentâ€™s Food Network Canada.