From a media release:
As announced last night during its broadcast of ETALK LIVE AT THE OSCARSÂ®, CTV confirmed today that all-new unscripted and inspiring wedding and lifestyle series I DO, REDO â€“ starring and executive produced by internationally acclaimed wedding expert and stylist Jessica Mulroney â€“ is set to premiere on Sunday, March 22 at 7 p.m. ET/PT. I DO, REDO is the latest lifestyle series to join CTVâ€™s original programming slate.
The MADEÂ®-in-Canada CTV original series offers couples whose weddings were devastatingly ruined by circumstances beyond their control another chance to say â€œI do.â€ At the helm is Mulroney who, together with design and floral expert Caspar Haydar, design and plan every redo wedding, while guiding each couple on a transformative journey beyond the extreme weather conditions, disapproving family members, and life-threatening illnesses that ruined their original nuptials. I DO, REDO follows Mulroney and Haydarâ€™s thoughtful and creative work beginning from the first meeting with each couple through to delivering the day they always dreamed of having.
I DO, REDO tells the emotional and extraordinary stories of the following couples in wedding locations in Canada, the U.S., and the Caribbean (in no particular order):
- Mark & Mia: After spending 27 years behind bars for a crime he did not commit, Mark gets the chance to properly marry the woman who stood by him the whole time.
- Brandy & Miletus: Their wedding was washed away by a violent flash flood. Now itâ€™s time to restore balance in their relationship, with some help from their community of friends.
- Jayne & Audrey: When Jayne first married the love of her life, she was Jay. Now Jayne and Audrey are getting married as their true selves and still completely in love.
- Kit & Jourdan: Jessica and Caspar plan an intimate wedding for a couple who after a life-threatening illness forced them apart on their wedding day, discovered what really matters.
- Jacob & William: Jessica and Caspar bring together the formerly disapproving families of this head-over-heels couple for a family wedding they will cherish forever.
- Jolicia & Adrian: When enlisting in the army became Adrianâ€™s only option to care for his ailing wife, this couple had abandoned their dreams of a big family wedding until Jessica and Caspar came along.
- Rob & Tamra: Tamra spent her wedding day in a hospital â€“ giving birth. Now Jessica is giving her the fairy tale wedding she always dreamed of having.
- Vanessa & Jordan: They tried two attempts to get married, both ending in disappointment. This time, Jessica makes sure this bride grieving the loss of her mother will finally walk down the aisle with a full heart.
- Troy & Robin: A case of food poisoning wiped out this couple and their guests before they could tie the knot. Now Jessica and Caspar help them replace their regrets with romance.
- Amanda & Jeff: Sometimes the only way to realize how much you love someone is to lose them. After separating, this couple has rediscovered their love and are ready to say â€œI doâ€ again.
I DO, REDO is produced by Insight Productions in association with CTV and distributed internationally by Boat Rocker Studios. John Brunton is Executive Producer and Erin Brock serves as both Executive Producer and Showrunner. Jay Peterson, of Matador Content (a Boat Rocker company), also serves as Executive Producer.