This week we have interviews with Craig Olejnik (Toby, left) and Ennis Esmer (Oz, right) of The Listener, and Ennis talks about his hosting gig on the upcoming Wipeout Canada as well. The Listener season two premieres tonight.
Anthony and Diane chat about Jim Henshaw’s Super Bowl conspiracy – did Rogers and Shaw “forget” to substitute the Fox feed with their own to thumb their noses at the CRTC?
We puzzle about why neither Flashpoint nor Glee saw a post-Super Bowl ratings boost in Canada – Flashpoint actually got fewer viewers than usual.
And we riff on the CBC’s new five year plan and whether it might one day be a real public broadcaster.
- Anthony Marco can be found at Dyscultured and lovehatethings and Best Episode Ever, and on Twitter here and here.
- Diane Wild can be found here at TV, eh? and on Twitter here and here.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- Exhibitionists exposes arts programming to CBC - October 9, 2016
- The age of abundant consultation - October 5, 2016
- Chris Haddock finds the heart of The Romeo Section for Season 2 - October 5, 2016