Diane and Anthony interview CBC Radio 3’s Brent Hodge, the producer/director of the Said The Whale documentary Winning America, which airs on CBC Saturday, July 23 … only in BC, it turns out. So Vancouverite Diane gets to rub that in Hamiltonian Anthony’s face. But we chat about filming the band and their adventures in getting robbed in California, performing at SXSW, and winning the Juno.
We also discuss Shaw’s new Movie Club (supposedly their answer to Netflix), Rookie Blue’s renewal for season 3, The Firm adding Juliette Lewis and Callum Keith Rennie to the cast, Blackstone starting production on season 2 and offering an autograph signing and audition contest, the Family Cook Off casting call, and Emmy CanCon.
- Anthony Marco can be found at anthonymarco.com, and on Twitter here and here.
- Diane Wild can be found here at TV, eh? and on Twitter here and here.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- Exhibitionists exposes arts programming to CBC - October 9, 2016
- The age of abundant consultation - October 5, 2016
- Chris Haddock finds the heart of The Romeo Section for Season 2 - October 5, 2016