The voting’s in for the first round of the TV, eh? Throwdown Showdown and we’ve got the nail-biting results in the podcast. The new poll, with the surviving 16 shows pitted head-to-head, will be posted Tuesday evening.
And QMI Agency (aka the “news” service of Sun Media) write an embarrassingly glowing “news” article about how everyone loves Sun News Network. Or at least how for 9 hours once it beat CTV News Channel in the ratings.
- Anthony Marco can be found at anthonymarco.com, and on Twitter here and here.
- Diane Wild can be found here at TV, eh? and on Twitter here and here.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- Exhibitionists exposes arts programming to CBC - October 9, 2016
- The age of abundant consultation - October 5, 2016
- Chris Haddock finds the heart of The Romeo Section for Season 2 - October 5, 2016