It’s our trick or treat episode: Anthony and Diane trick you for 30 minutes for a 15 minute treat – an interview with Hugh Dillon of Durham County and Flashpoint, who also chats about music and Hard Core Logo.
Before the interview, we
babble talk about Halloween themed TV and TV-related costumes, Come Dine With Me Canada, and the Being Erica and The Tudors magical timeslot switch.
- Anthony Marco can be found at Dyscultured and lovehatethings, and on Twitter here and here.
- Diane Wild can be found here at TV, eh? and here on my personal blog, and on Twitter here and here.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- The legacy of Denis McGrath - March 24, 2017
- Crash Gallery returns for a colourful, chaotic second season - February 5, 2017
- Myth or Science: The Secrets of our Senses comes to The Nature of Things - January 18, 2017