From a media release:
Blown Away is back for Season 3 on Friday, July 22, on Netflix, with some of the glass world’s heaviest hitters, all competing for the title of Best In Glass.
Ten glass artists have come to North America’s largest hot shop to push themselves to their creative limits. In each episode, the glassblowers must impress the evaluators or risk being eliminated. At stake is a life-changing prize that will send their careers to new heights.
YouTube science influencer Nickpedia and former NBC’s America’s Got Talent contestant Nick Uhas hosts the series alongside resident glass evaluator and overall glass master Katherine Gray.
Blown Away was filmed in the largest glassblowing studio in North America, designed and built specifically for the scope and scale of the competition
The series was commissioned by Netflix (global) and Blue Ant Media (Canada). The Corning Museum of Glass in Corning, NY, serves as a key consulting partner on the series and took part in the series.
This season’s competitors include:
• Claire Kelly (Corning, NY)
• Trenton Quiocho (Fircrest, WA)
• John Sharvin (Pittsburgh, PA)
• Rob Stern (Miami, FL)
• John Moran (Gent, Belgium)
• Brenna Baker (Weston, FL)
• Dan Friday (Shoreline, WA)
• Grace Whiteside (Brooklyn, NY)
• Maddy Hughes (Stourbridge, England)
• Minhi England (Seattle, WA)